Why would someone choose to have an evaluation done?
Making care decisions for a loved one can be a complicated process filled with fear and guilt. If you are responsible for the care of a senior and you have questions like:
- I may not be doing what my mom wants…
- My grandmother could have dementia, what should I do?
- I am not sure if Dad should be left alone?
- Did she take her medications when she was supposed to?
- I am worried that my mom’s health is declining because she is the primary caregiver for my father.
- My husband has been hospitalized and I don’t feel like I am getting the direction I need.
- I am overwhelmed with what I should do to provide care for my wife.
If you have the same concerns that many others do for their loved one, an evaluation would benefit your family. Allow us to provide you with the best solution for your loved one at About Senior Solutions.
Who uses this Evaluation?
The evaluation is an empowerment tool. It guides, informs, educates and organizes. It supports families and professionals in the care of a senior. In addition to seniors and their families, others who find the evaluation beneficial are:
- Case Managers
- Physicians and Health Care Providers
- Home Care Agencies and Assisted Livings
- Fiduciaries (Attorneys, Estate Planners, Financial Planners, Conservators and Accountants)
What does the Evaluation do?
- The design of this evaluation would enhance a senior’s quality of life, organize pertinent health care information, provide care options, and empower caregivers.
- It becomes a starting point for care, providing sound solutions and peace of mind for families
- As an empowerment tool, it guides, informs, educates and organizes. It supports families and professionals in the care of a senior.
How do I set-up an About Senior Solutions Evaluation?
The About Senior Solution Evaluation is offered at a reasonable fee. Families find that they are able to save time and money by using the service. The process is very easy.
Call at any time to schedule an About Senior Solutions Evaluation.
Let us assist you! Call 626-359-0108 today!